Exly is an all-in-one business platform built for knowledge professionals, coaches, trainers &
course creators to start, sell, market and manage their programs (courses, online sessions,
consultations and workshops). Exly is a Y-Combinator backed start-up and has raised funding
from India’s top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur / IIM Calcutta / BCG alumni.
We are at the forefront of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry, revolutionising how Coaches
& Trainers operate and thrive in today’s digital landscape. With our cutting-edge solutions, we
empower these Coaches & Trainers to streamline their operations, enhance productivity, and
achieve their business goals more efficiently.
Experience in Running Ads for Coaches, Trainers, Consultants etc,.
• Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor
• Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences
• Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel.
• Strong understand of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM) • 2-3 years’ experience
managing Facebook and Instagram ad account(s)
• Manage and monitor growth by implementing campaign solutions; build campaigns, monitor
and optimise for performance and work towards marketing objectives.
• Expert in creating ads and ad copies
• Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of integrated digital marketing
campaigns within the timelines and budgets.
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Should have and previously demonstrated an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines when
working on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook with
• Religiously track funnel conversion and identify key areas for improvement. Engage with the
concerned team to drive engagements and deliver results.
• Manage, mentor & grow the team members to deliver impact
• Minimum Budget handled requirement – 20 L minimum a month Required Skills and
• A self-starter and results-oriented, with an ability to be detail oriented without losing track of the
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive
• Expert understanding of leading mobile & web analytics tools, marketing automation software &
advertising technology in general
• years professional experience in managing performance campaigns
• Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
CTC Range – According to market standards and candidate’s caliber.
Working days – 4 Day Working ( Hybrid )
Address – Gurugram
Deadline – 20th November